What Is Dental Bonding?
If you have: discoloration of teeth, closing a gap, small chips, then bonding may be a great option for you.
During the bonding process, resin tooth colored material is ‘bonded’ to your tooth or teeth to cover discoloration, close gaps, or repair small chips.
The Bonding Process:
- First, we pick the correct color or shade of bonding material. This helps us to match your current tooth color as best as is possible.
- Next, we will prepare the tooth by roughening the surface of the tooth.
- Then we’ll place a liquid on your tooth to help thoroughly clean it.
- The composite resin is then placed on your tooth and molded by hand to the correct shape.
- Next composite resin is cured with a light to set up the material.
- Finally, the cured resin is refined using a hand-piece and smoothed.
In the end, your tooth is as good (or even better) than new.
If you have any questions about if bonding is the right choice for you, please don’t hesitate to schedule a consult! We’d love to help!
Call Now For More Information: (417) 866-7647