What Is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a simple cosmetic procedure that can quickly fix minor imperfections in your teeth. Dental bonding uses a composite resin to cover the surfaces of teeth fixing a variety of problems including:
- Tooth discoloration.
- Gaps between teeth.
- Chipped teeth.
- Cracked teeth.
- Misshapen teeth.
During the process, the tooth-colored resin is molded onto your teeth to cover these imperfections, and then it is cured with an ultraviolet light for a long-lasting upgrade that makes your teeth look like new.
The Bonding Process:
Cosmetic bonding is one of the quickest dental procedures to change the appearance of your teeth. Our skilled and caring dentists at Dove Dental Group can transform your teeth in no time following these steps:
- First, we pick the correct color or shade of bonding material. This helps us to match your current tooth color as best as possible.
- Next, we will prepare the tooth by roughening its surface, so the resin can adhere better to your teeth.
- Then we’ll place a liquid on your tooth to help thoroughly clean it.
- The composite resin is then placed on your tooth and molded by hand to the correct shape.
- Next, composite resin is cured with a light to set up the material.
- Finally, the cured resin is refined using a hand-piece and smoothed.
In the end, your tooth is as good as—or even better than—new.
Upgrade Your Smile in Springfield with Dental Bonding
Our team at Dove Dental Group cares about giving you great oral health and a smile you can be proud of. A great smile has been shown to boost confidence and performance at work, school, and even in your personal life. If you have any cracked, chipped, or misshapen teeth, dental bonding can help give you the smile you deserve.
If you have any questions about if bonding is the right choice for you, please don’t hesitate to schedule a consultation! We’d love to help!
Call Now For More Information: 417-866-7647